[pct-l] pct atlas

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Tue Dec 16 01:28:15 CST 2008

Chef,
Neither the Databook or Yogi's PCT handbook have trail maps, so I
would not recommend hiking with just those.
Have a look at my free maps at http://www.pctmap.net/
I will be finishing up the final PCT section of California in the next
few days so you could use my maps for California and switch to either
the Wilderness Press Guidebooks (which include trail maps) or the
PCTAtlas for Oregon and Washington.
-Halfmile