[pct-l] solar charges?

David Margavage davidmargavage at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:33:55 CST 2008

My plan is to thru-hike with a bounce box. On my AT & TRT hikes I was able
to recharge in numerous places.  By using them conservativly they lasted 4
to 5 days with no problems. I'll put the charger in the bounce box and save
the money to buy some Screw shoes! ;-) It was strange to see the post on
screw shoes on the L. An old friend, Fiddlehead, had just told me about how
to make screw shoes.  I thought he was kidding!