[pct-l] Leaking Pipe Near Cooper Cyn Camp

Bill BillBatch at cox.net
Fri Dec 12 07:19:51 CST 2008

Ahhhh sh*t.  Thank you.   It is Camp Glenwood, not Cooper Camp.   You know,
in my head I remembered the double "O" in the name and when I went to look
it up . . .

Correction:

Pipe referred to on the water report is near Camp Glenwood (0.7 past).   I
updated the water report correctly, but not my journal.

  _____