[pct-l] Help with No Way Ray's PCT book

stonedancer1 at aol.com stonedancer1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 13:45:17 CST 2008

We're in final design on No Way Ray's PCT book, A Thru-Hiker's Heart.? I'm targetting PCTA Trail Fest to have it ready for you all.? Anyhow, I need help locating some past hikers, probably in 2002 or 2003:

Ian-the-Brit, aka Ian Pomfrit?
Doc
Florida Bob
One Gallon

For those of you new to the trail, No Way was the thru-hiker killed on the trail in May 2006, above Deep Creek.? It's a great book, if I say so myself.? Much different than the miles/bugs/blisters narratives you're familiar with.?

So, if you can help me contact these guys, it would be appreciated.? Stone Dancer (Mrs. No Way)