[pct-l] sleeping bag question

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Thu Dec 11 11:35:51 CST 2008

Does anyone understand the  degree ratings anyway. For instance in a 20
degree bag cowboy camped on a 20 degree day in a 20 degree wind I think I
would freeze my butt.

I used a 20 degree bag from REI in February in central Florida and wished
for my warm pajamas.

Are the ratings done in a windless warehouse in Seattle?

40 bag does sound a bit lite though, liner or no.

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob