[pct-l] PCTA Membership

Paul paul_c at tuxcnc.org
Wed Dec 10 08:45:52 CST 2008

On Wednesday 10 December 2008, Carolyn Eddy wrote:
> I think it's appropriate to offer one time donations but like to see this
> other membership option available for those who want to stay connected as a
> member, even if at a lower level.

For those of us living outside of the USA, membership, even at the base level,
is quite expensive - $35 plus $25 extra for S&H - Perhaps offering the option
to have the magazine delivered via email would help reduce the extra costs.

Regards, Paul.

---

Beware of offers of a ride when you get handed a blindfold.