[pct-l] PCTA Membership and passing it on

Michael Chamoun nano.michael at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:58:36 CST 2008

There is clearly no obligation to give, but I agree with Sean. Money is one
way of giving back and volunteering is another. It all depends on how you
want to contribute.  It'll make you feel more a part of the PCT community
and for that matter the long-distance backpacking one.  We aren't going to
get government handouts or a million dollars from some rich bloke, so this
is a self-sustaining cause.  This is in no way trying to make anyone feel
guilty to give, just to give a perspective on the situation.

Nano