[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 39

Peter Hanson xphanson at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 09:33:14 CST 2008

Hi Amanda,

You are in the same stage that I was in last year preparing for my hike in 2008, and you are bringing back lots of good memories.  For me, preparing for the hike was almost as enjoyable as the hike itself...

Anyway, I would recommend that you contact Kurt Wedberg of SMI out of Bishop.  If he can get 3 or more students, he will come down to teach his "snow travel" class at Mt. Baldy.  He is an excellent teacher and a good guy, and he will tailor the class to meet your needs.

Have a great trek...

Flop