[pct-l] Humor - Hiking Relationships

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 17:30:53 CST 2008

Lightning Rod writes: Grizzly goes into the local hiker bar and orders twelve shots.? The bartender
sets them up, and Grizzly begins to pound them back in quick succession, not even pausing between.?
 Shocked, the bartender asks Grizzly why he's drinking so fast.
Grizzly replies, "You would too, if you had what I have."
The bartender asks, "What do you have?"
Grizzly states as he's swallowing the last shot, "Seventy-five cents."
Switchback replies: This is an outrage.? Lightning Rod comes up with funnier stuff than me.? What I want to know is what is a lady like L-Rod doing in a hiker saloon in the dead of night? --unescorted -- without a chaperon --?without the proper introductions.? These places are rough and tough and no place for a?delicate and innocent flower like L-Rod.? I?will have to volunteer to protect her honor and sensitivities from the rest of you rascals and trailtown sackers.