[pct-l] Guns in National Parks

BIll & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Sun Dec 7 21:51:44 CST 2008

"How's Your Trail?"   I am a hunter, I belong to the NRA and the North
American Hunting Club but I haven't been huinting since the 70s just haven't
made the time. The first week of November I took two friends on the Trail
North of the Shake camp grounds but had forgotten that it was hunting
season. When I saw some guys with rifles it made me a little nervous,
thinking that we could get shot accidently. I also thought that here I was
unarmed with so many out there  that were and didn't like it just because
you don't know who is the honest hunter and who isn't. I believe in all of
our rights especially the 2nd amendment. If you loose that one the rest will
be soon to follow. Then you can become a servant to the rich! Servant oh I
ment  "SLAVE"   Remember  "BE PREPARED"  Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"