[pct-l] Guns in National Parks

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 11:01:31 CST 2008

Amanda, not to throw a wet blanket on you but are you aware one of the likely ?s asked by the folks at home and people you meet in town stops is, "Are you packing" I am not sure how many hikers have carried "something" in the past but i know of some that did at least for a few hundred miles yet never heard of a problem  about this. This also will not be something few folks will admit to but its not unheard of. Perhaps after a few 100 miles under their belt they sent them home by at least KMs.
Meadow Ed