[pct-l] FAQ... seriously guys

Lenny Leum littleleum at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 00:25:37 CST 2008

One observation I have is that the FAQ has become the main topic of the list.  This is unfortunate because everyone is spending their time writing about how the FAQ might work, but there is much less real information and relevant topics being discussed.  Write something about a topic that you have interest in, packs, shoes, bears, tarps, nutrition, heigene, cooking, anything, please, I want to hear about it, but save the endless approaches on how to organize the FAQ.

Trekking Came