[pct-l] concealed guns in national parks

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Fri Dec 5 17:18:21 CST 2008

There was a time before 911 that Campo was the Heroin smuggling capital of
the United States. I had a "bad experience" there one time. If I had not been
carrying a pistol I'm sure I would be in a shallow grave now. That being said,
Campo is much better now. I have not carried a weapon on any of my PCT
adventures and have never missed it, well... not counting rabbit stew.