[pct-l] Where your heart and mind should be to hike.......

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Fri Dec 5 08:52:33 CST 2008

Good morning, Patti,

I don't know where that specific piece of trail may be but it is absolutely
prototypical of many hundreds of miles of trail in W. Oregon and W.
Washington.  Up ahead from the next ridge the canyon will probably open up
and display a view of one of the many Northwest snow-peaks.

Patience:  Spring will again come.

Steel-Eye