[pct-l] Ramona Falls

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 2 14:26:01 CST 2008

I pretty much am what passes for the PCT police right there at the falls.
(ZigZag ranger district wilderness ranger volunteer, big whoop.) I'm sure
you can outrun  me, and the goats too for that matter.

I concur with the email in that it's shorter to actually go see the falls
and it's well worth the trip. We don't have any rules you are likely to
break right there anyway, since our bears don't much care about canisters
yet. And you're not likely to be riding bicycles.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com