[pct-l] FAQ

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Tue Dec 2 12:52:17 CST 2008

Back in the good 'ole days of Usenet, newsgroups used to have FAQs
associated
with them that contained the collected wisdom of the group.  Newbies
were
expected to read the FAQ before posting to the group.

Usenet has faded away to be replaced by a proliferation of mailing
lists,
forums, web sites, and so on. It seems like the tradition of having FAQs
has also started to fade.

Perhaps we need to create an FAQ for pct-l?

Radar