[pct-l] Anti-perspirant for feet?

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 12:22:22 CST 2008

My feet sweat quite a bit...  In 'normal' life I've used various foot sprays - usually some combination of anti-fungal and deodorant/antiperspirant powder spray...  For hiking and golf (I walk) the best thing I've found for me personally in preventing blisters (usually between the toes because of the sweat) is Injinji socks (toesocks), <http://www.injinji.com/tetratsok/performance.htm>...  No more between the toes blisters since I started using them...

Happy trails!!!
Jim / PITA