[pct-l] Anti-perspirant for feet?

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Dec 2 11:50:34 CST 2008

I have heard of using anti-per spirants to prevent/treat blisters.  Our
favorite is to use anti-fungal on our feet. We apply it to the whole bottom
of the foot as well as the toes. It seems to dry the feet and create a
tougher skin. Applying the anti-fungal to hot spots provides almost
immediate relief. We rotate through the various brands of anti-fungals.

Ken