[pct-l] Nothing to buy

Michael Chamoun nano.michael at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 23:53:44 CST 2008

I'm right there with ya Sean.
I hated seeing that 20% off go to waste, but there is no point in buying
useless mainstream crap if you don't need it.  Besides, you know REI is
going to come off with another 20% off or even more sometime soon!  I also
think being a backpacker means needing less material things, hence
"back-packer."

Nano