[pct-l] Top 100 PCT-L Posters

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 02:04:12 CST 2008

Postholer writes: Yes, it's the end of November and it's time for the who's who of PCT-L posting. So without further delay, here's the top 100 posters of the year (you still have December to catch up!): Top 100 of 695 posters: 450 : hiker97 , 386 : donna l-rod saufley, 229 : andrea dinsmore, 207 : reinhold metzger, 193 : tortoise, 193 : steel-eye, etc., etc., etc.
Switchback replies: I demand a recount.  I hardly post on the PCT-L.  Replies to others' posts should not count.  Only original posts should count.  This is an outrage.  Though I must admit I am happy to be ahead of Lighting Rod.  If this list was done on not quantity of posts, but quality of posts, I would be way down the list -- near the bottom.  May be I would be off the list entirely.  So, I am not going to let this insult bother me.