[pct-l] horse thru-ride on PCT

Sam Willson smgwillson at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 11:43:10 CDT 2008

The PCTA site has information about horse travel on the PCT.  This article is about somebody that thruhiked the PCT, then rode the pct and the Continenental Divide with a single horse:
http://www.pcta.org/help/join/magazines/LongDisRiding.asp

This is a information page on the same site
http://www.pcta.org/planning/equestrian.asp