[pct-l] Veggie Advice Needed

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 19:09:55 CDT 2008

What type of cooking are you doing on the trail? Freezer bag cooking or no? What kinds of things do you like to eat at home normally? I have a whole vegetarian section on my site (sig line) - not too vegan though.

Give me more info and I'll send some ideas your way. :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra