[pct-l] starting at ADZPCTKO and (vegetarian) resupply strategy.

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 23:43:19 CDT 2008

A lot of what's in my book, and on my site is geared towards being able to go into a grocery store and put meals together - no dehydrator, no internet shopping (more the book than the website).

I would imagine the Bay Area would have a pretty good selection of groceries.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra