[pct-l] Anyone hiking?....

OMullis omullis at aircanopy.net
Mon Aug 25 16:51:34 CDT 2008

I leave Saturday from Texas to begin my Oregon section-hike, from Callahan's to Cascade Locks.

Over of year of planning is coming down to just going out and doing it.  Don't know how many other
hikers to expect out and about on the PCT in Oregon this time of year, but it's just the soonest I
could possibly get away... moved my daughter into her dorm last weekend, my son this past
weekend, and in a few more days, I'm officially on vacation and free to start my trip.

If anything remarkable happens along the way, I'll probably post it here when I get  back.

Ollen
Texas