[pct-l] Section C in Fall

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 12:15:15 CDT 2008

I live (sometimes) in the middle of section C and would agree with Diane and AsABat.  Fall is a great time to hike ........... just be prepared.  If you hike late enough in the Fall (after 1st freeze) some of the seasonal creeks will start flowing again.  Furthermore most of the trails follow streams for quite a distance - mission, holcomb, deep.  Be prepared for a time of solitude and beauty ....... great time for a HIKE IMO.