[pct-l] More Severe Oregon/Washington Weather Tue & Wed

Dr. Ritchey A. Ruff ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Mon Aug 18 22:15:04 CDT 2008

 From the current (8PM on Monday 18-Aug-2008) NOAA report:

...AN UNSEASONABLY STRONG WEATHER SYSTEM WILL MOVE OVER SOUTHWEST
WASHINGTON AND NORTHWEST OREGON LATE TUE THROUGH WED...

THIS STORM WILL HAVE A FAIRLY RAPID ONSET AND PRODUCE BACK COUNTRY
CONDITIONS THAT WILL BE CHALLENGING AT BEST...WITH COOL
TEMPERATURES...WINDY CONDITIONS...COPIOUS RAIN AND EVEN HEAVY SNOW AT
THE VERY HIGHEST ELEVATIONS.

Take care TUE and WED!!!  They refer to it as a winter storm (gale force
winds on the coast et al).

I'm going to be hitting Mt. Hood on Thursday so I hope things mellow my
then.

ruffwork