[pct-l] SPOT - What a bunch of whiners

Jeff Whitmer jeff.whitmer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 23:30:33 CDT 2008

I ran into him while we were both going up San Jacinto. He was prepared for
anything. He was going up to HAM out to his wife. I blew by him and put up
some pretyt high miles all the way to Big Bear (the first road, I forgot the
name but ~mile 265 by the caches). When I got to the the post office, his
photo was up from the day before. He must be booking it.
Jeff