[pct-l] The changing culture of connectivity

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 11:02:33 CDT 2008

>>So I don't have anything against devices. Like you I'm against the
>>cultural assumption that you are irresponsible not to.

BINGO!  And, I think that is where we are headed.

Look at ads for communication devices in outdoor magazines. They subtle (not so subtle?) implication
is that only fools go into the backcountry without the magic devices.

Granted, I AM a fool..but not for the above reasons. ;)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com