[pct-l] Lost Llamas

Brenda Murray murbre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:43:47 CDT 2008

HELLO,

Please help us find our llamas. This past week we were hiking in the William
O Douglas forest area and we lost 4 llamas. We entered the trail on 44.1 to
Jug Lake, trail 43. From there we went to trail 44, back to 43 back to 44 to
Penoyer Lake. We continued to Crest Trail 2000 to Jess Lake. We went back to
44 and went east to Shell Rock Lake. We took trail 1104, the Sand ridge
Trail and came out at Indian creek.

  One of them tried to follow my husband on a day hike at Jess Lake and
never returned. That was approximately the 5th of Aug.

On the 10th of Aug, the 3 others left the camp sight we were at on Shell
Rock Lake.

We searched for many miles for them but haven't been able to find them.

We are devastated that we had to leave them up there. Returning with only
their father was a heartbreaking (to say the least) experience. L

They are all wearing halters. 2 are dragging leads.

2 of them are dark brown and 2 are tri-colored.

Any information you can give will be appreciated.

Thanks for helping out,

Julie and Tom Rouleau,

Call anytime day or night.

(509) 854-1188 home