[pct-l] Level playing field

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:14:38 CDT 2008

I don't think anyone here has established, let alone claimed that.  I'd be
awfully surprised if they secured permission to go through in advance while
pulling 40s.  All that was said here was that they were apparently "not
punished" after speaking with officials who did stop them going through the
closure.  The only thing known for sure is that they went through a closed
area.

YITOOD,

Easy