[pct-l] Old age & Alzheimer

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Aug 9 14:36:00 CDT 2008

Yes, Yes,
I know,....Happy Isles is the Northern terminus of  the JMT, not the
Southern.
Boy, I must be really getting old......this  ALZHEIMER  is brutal when
it strikes.
Sometime it is so bad that I forget which trail I'm on.
I find myself wondering am I on the PCT or the AT?....or am I maybe on
the CDT?
Let's see now am I supposed to be going North or South?
Am I lost?....Never,....I am never lost!!!
I know were I am!!!.....I'm  somewhere on the North American
Continent!!!....I just don't know exactly where.

Bummer!!!.....Don't laugh Tortoise & Switchback....you guys are heading
in the same direction.

JMT Reinhold