[pct-l] for SALE: used guidebooks & Yogi's 07 planner

Casey Burnett reconstructing at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 11:19:20 CDT 2008

FOR SALE -- used / new guidebook & yogi planner

-sold as total bundle not in parts

[1]  COMPLETE 'on trail guidebooks' Campo to Manning Park.  [torn into the Yogi suggested divisions and paper clipped]
[2] complete remaining portions (first aid, history, natural history, suggested readings, etc) for Northern CA and OR&WA Guidebooks
[3] Used Yogi's PCT Planner 2007 - COMPLETE
[4] Used Yogi's on Trail / town guide (page 11 MIA-- has information about Lake Morena Park?).
[5]  Also colored copies double sided of all HIKERTRASH. NET  map pages (there is not a map for each mile of trail).

---The guidebooks, maps, yogi's on trail data were used until Echo Lake (~1094).  I finished my hike there this summer 2008.  With no plans to continue in near future I'm selling everything.

= NEW would be ~  $20 +20 +25 +30 = 95 + Shipping
YOU PAY = $60 (used and as new materials).+ shipping  (OBO, + shipping)

email
reconstructing  [a.t.] hotmail [dot] com