[pct-l] Setting Record Staight

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Aug 8 10:02:17 CDT 2008

OR A  SLEEPING  BEAR!!!
On second thought, if those self appointed critics, who always criticize
other hikers for not hiking according to their standards, ever peed on a
electric fence or a sleeping bear, they might realize their foolishness
and cease their criticism.
Aahhh,....forget it ....it might start another forest fire.

JMT Reinhold

Paul wrote:
Just make sure it is not an electric fence first.