[pct-l] Records

Timmy Fearn mountainprana at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 20:03:59 CDT 2008

If I was to attempt to set a new record in the future for my own satisfaction I would want to push the limits of any previous set record regardless of whether or not it was "official" or accepted, as long as it was using the same style that I was intending.  In Example I would not be happy to beat Switchbacks Toyota mobility Robot record with a unicycle, the same as I would not be happy to beat the unicycle record on a mt bike.  But if I was to set a hiking record which was a day over Joe & Scott's... well then it would always be in the back of my mind that perhaps It was humanly possable to have hussled it just a lil bit harder.