[pct-l] FOUND: MP3 player just south of Lolo Pass - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NOBO IN OREGON

Alden Tondettar atondettar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 13:22:20 CDT 2008

Found it on 8-4-08.

It likely belongs to southbound hiker named "Dustin".  He has a very heavy-looking pack with lots of stuff attached to the outside, and, I think, a dog. He is probably south of Timberline now (8-6).  I did not speak with him, but others who did said he walking all the way to Mexico. If you speak with him, you can go ahead and give him my e-mail address and I will return it.

Alden