[pct-l] Adam Bradley...(Monstro, Listo)...still on PCT at record pace?

Shelly Culbertson shelly.culbertson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:56:03 CDT 2008

On Sunday, July 27, Adam developed a fever and severe digestive
unpleasantness, most likely due to cryptosporidium.  He came home from
Burney Falls to Reno on Monday the 28th and will not be returning to the PCT
this year, though I think we will be hiking the Tahoe-Yosemite trail (at a
human pace) in September, and then he'll continue on to do the Sierra High
Route (and maybe throw in a lap around the lake on the Tahoe Rim Trail for
good measure).

During his time on the PCT this year he covered almost 1400 miles in less
than 38 days, averaging about 37.5 miles per day, and would happily have
continued had he not fallen ill.

thanks for asking!

Shelly