[pct-l] Pacific Coast Trail

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Fri Aug 1 13:42:24 CDT 2008

In addition to previous replies, here are two more sites:
http://www.coastwalk.org/: click on Cal Coast Trail for more details;
http://www.kenneke.com/oct.html.
I don't know where to find WA info. My understanding is that the
Coast Trail is currently  a work in progress, but people have walked
the whole coast one way or the other.
Pieces