[pct-l] Pacific Coast Trail

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Aug 1 13:35:20 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I live in Crescent City which is on the coast about 20 miles south of
the Oregon Border. There is a Pacific _Coast_ Trail and I've hiked the
portion in Del Norte County from the beaches just south of
CC down to near the Klamath River. Check out:
http://www.californiacoastaltrail.info/cms/pages/main/index.html for the
portion in California.  I don't know about the Washington and Oregon
portions.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>