[pct-l] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HIKER HEAVEN TO ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE HIKERS

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 29 16:24:13 CDT 2008

Effective immediately and going forward, Hiker Heaven will only allow a two
night maximum stay.  You can stay one, you can stay two, but you may not
stay three or more nights.  Also effective immediately, no non-hiking guests
will be allowed overnight stays.  If someone is meeting you here and is
going to hike out with you the next morning, they may stay overnight.

Commencing in 2009 we will impose a 50 hiker maximum capacity, on a
first-come, first-served basis.  Two night maximum stay will be in effect.
We will continue to hold hiker boxes and mail regardless of whether hikers
stay here or not (there is no where else to send them).  Water reports and
information will still be available to all hikers as well.

It is with deep regret that we announce these changes.

L-Rod & BuzzSaw (aka Donna & Jeff Saufley)

Checked by AVG.
7:26 AM