[pct-l] Another Naming

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Mon Apr 28 13:29:34 CDT 2008

--  A Naming --

Ladies and Gentlemen of the trail:

WHEREAS the naming of an esteemed member of the hiking community is a solemn
and significant occasion, and,

WHEREAS one of our number has expressed interest in acquiring a trail name,
and,

WHEREAS that applicant is of the very highest rate and reputation among
hikers,
and,

WHEREAS an appropriate name has been nominated for her,

THEREFORE, by the power invested in me by nobody in particular,
       I do hereby decree and proclaim that now, henceforth, and forever
Amanda L. Silvestri
shall be known on the trail as "Shepherd".

Go forth, "Shepherd", and take your place among the hiker-trash peers.

Steel-Eye

P.S:
If you prefer the "Shepard" spelling please feel free to change the text.
SE