[pct-l] Travel conundrum: Los Angeles to Mammoth Lake

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:23:32 CDT 2008

You can rent an Enerprise car at LAX and drop it off in either Bishop
or Mammoth Lakes.  The one-way drop-off fee is $25.  I saw an economy
car  out there for $43 all in.  Then YARTS or whatever from whereever.

You have to call LAX (310 649 5400) to make the reservation, can't do
it online.   Enjoyed a sweet five-minute wait on hold.

I was curious about this because I might want to do something similar
from SDO someday.

 I'mguessing i'll be at about Mammoth Lake.