[pct-l] Bailing out at Big Bear??

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:02:53 CDT 2008

Deep Creek Hot Springs

A lot of day hikers come in a 1.5 mile trail to Deep Creek Hot Springs.

A lot of kind and helpful people are among them, those with and without tan
lines.  :0)

Tell your story and you'll probably get a ride all the way to a bus in some
place like Victorville.

Warner Springs Monty

I guess Lake Arrowhead is also an option............ I don't have details.

The guidebook also talks about an escape route/resupply right at the Deep
Creek Bridge.  All I know is what you will have in your guidebook already.

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty