[pct-l] Adventure of the Trail/Road

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 14:55:28 CDT 2008

Free Refill wrote: ....... or get a 2008 BMW R-GS1200 and see the dirt  roads
too!  I can't resist mentioning that these great pieces of technic  are
manufactured right here in my neighbourhood in Berlin...
Switchback replies: You are right.  BMW's are great machines.   Their big
touring bike has automatic windshield and kickstand.  Wow.   By the way, I am now
making of list of hiker babe names that I plan to kidnap  when I get my bike.
 I will pull into town and thrown them on the back and  head out with people
(mothers, fathers, friends, etc.) running after us,  but it will be too late.
It will be a PCT road tour and leaving our  intials on many a trailtown
saloon wall ..... "Switchback and xxxxxxxx were  here.  Catch us if you can."  Yes,
many long nights of partying  and telling tall tales of the trail and road
with our trail/road bros  and their wenches.  Life does not get much better than
this ..... hot  pizza, cold brews, music, and friends late at night .... just
like the  trail.

listings at AOL Autos.