[pct-l] heel calluses

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 11:58:30 CDT 2008

Here's a way to soften up your caluses especially when they crack a quarter
inch deep and it feels like yu are walking on razor blades.  A lot of
solutions in the book at this url, Jon Vonhof's Fixing Your Feet, came from
us folks here on the PCT-L.

http://tinyurl.com/55hr37

Read under Treating Fissures

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty