[pct-l] Kickoff Refunds and Bike Support

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 17:37:18 CDT 2008

The Kelty Kid wrote: You should be able to cover that with your proceeds from the sale of  Pringles and stake-painting services at the KO. Unless, that is, too many disgruntled customers ask for the 120% money back guarantee.
Switchback replies: Hummmm.  I did not think of refunding any money to anyone.  I did not factor that in on my Kickoff planning.  I know.

Public Announcement: "All refunds from the Pirate Lair/Roost, if needed, will be done on Monday, April 28 at 9 AM at campsite 22.  The line will form to the right of the campsite picnic table.  If you do not see anyone around, just stand there until I show up.  Thank you for your loyal customer support."