[pct-l] heel calluses

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Apr 19 12:56:02 CDT 2008

There's something called a credo blade that will shave off calluses (after
your feet have been soaked for a spell), and there's a product called
"Callus Eliminator" that is effective at dissolving them, then you scrub
with a pumice stone and rinse.  All of these items can be found at a beauty
supply store.

L-Rod