[pct-l] Barn Fever

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Sat Apr 19 11:15:49 CDT 2008

If you buy anything but a "HOG" yer not half the man I thought you were
Switchback......I mean...how would it look for the world's most famous
Trail Pirate to come riding up on a Honda or Yamaha? It just doesn't
seem right somehow......Besides, the girls won't chase you on a
Honda......in fact they will run screaming in the OPPOSITE
direction......heh heh heh.....

RJ