[pct-l] thus behaving badly

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Fri Apr 18 18:55:34 CDT 2008

Another perspective:

We all do things we should not. There are many people who justify or
rationalize their misbehaviors by noting the "It's OK; everyone does
it." I have heard that many times. I strongly disagree. It is
important that behavior that is generally accepted as bad, e.g.
violating the "Pack it in; pack it out." rule, be noted as bad
behavior that is disliked by many who almost always don't behave that
way. That is not an attack, and it should not imply that the
perpetrator of one undesirable act is evil. If we waited for someone
who has never sinned, no one would speak. If one has learned better,
they can help others learn. That is my opinion.

Pieces