[pct-l] TJ ads

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Apr 18 10:41:15 CDT 2008

> Just FYI, I just noticed this link down in the lower right corner on
> trailjournals.com.  You can choose to turn off advertising.

That's definitely not true. It only removes the 2 banner ads. Without those,
you are left with these top ad links: REI, Sierra Trading Post, Backcountry,
Altrec, EMS, Patagonia and my favorite - monthly TJ donations via PayPal.

If you're looking for a journal host that has superior features,
performance, reliability and doesn't pander to your wallet, check out the
new schnazzy Postholer Demo: http://postholer.com/demo

-postholer