[pct-l] Kickoff Excitement

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 09:06:07 CDT 2008

Yes, the excitement is building.? Building for the everyone to stop by the Pirate's Lair/Roost picnic table at the Lake Morena Kickoff next week.? Don't forget to have dinner with me at 5:30 PM or so at the Warner Springs Resort dinning room.? I will be at the resort?both Wednesday and Thursday and hope to have dinner each evening at the dinning room.

I will be the one with the super neat Billy?Goat/L-Rod tee-shirt on.? By the way, Lightning Rod gave me her approval to use her picture on my tee-shirt.? So, any ideas about rat-finking on me to her will do you no good.? No extra points for you at Hiker Heaven.

Thank you for your attention.

Switchback the Trail Pirate and Stinky the Official Pirate Mascot Skunk